8.04.2010

BEACH & SWIMMING POOL

Yes, it is August; we should be already thinking about the new fall/winter collections that are about to come up soon!!! But here I am talking about BEACH & SWIMMING POOLS! Because that's what I would like to be doing right now! :)


It is even a good time to talk about Bikinis and Trikinis! Because they are ON SALE and you can wear them right away!! I say this because I was just checking the new collection of Burberry Prorsum and it made me sweat (beatiful, YES but don't feel like wearing the whole sheep on my shoulders).

So, I recently discovered a great new brand: SOLEIL SUCRÉ. The place is so beautiful..très Parisienne! They have very sexy "lingerie" and great bathing suits!! I also sooo do love their shopping bags!!



This is my last acquisition, mine is all in white though.
It looks a little bit Barbie here...but take all that jewellery off and it looks perfect for a swimming pool brunch!



 

I wish I could go to this one in LA!

                                             

I also found other trikinis that I like (Calzedonia). The first one is sooo stylish!


For those who are not in the Trikini mood here we have also some beautiful bikinis.

                                 This one (also Calzedonia) is sooo hot. I love the animal print.


Another option...and a total different style. These look more casual. I would wear them to go to a hidden beach in Menorca or Formentera (love those Islands). Would look perfect with this beautiful beach bags - I prefer the second one- (Calzedonia, Womens Secret and Misako).


                   


Formentera (Balearic Islands)


Looks like tye-die! Love this trikini (Women' secret).
I hope it is not sold out yet!
 


These are for the one who prefer a more traditional style: Sailor/Navy. Two options: Trikini and Bikini!
There is always one for everyone!





Now...what do you like the most?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada