8.03.2010

"The beginning" or "How come I didn't think of having a blog sooner??"

Sometime ago I discovered this amazing blogger's world. OK, not really discover...It is a fact that you always knew it was there! I mean, who haven't heard about BLOGS?
The magazines inspire the articles they publish on blogs; fashion companies design clothes with bloggers faces; even some bloggers got to design their own great accessories(see Karla's closet beautiful bag).

The thing is that I never felt too appealed to look at other people's blogs! -(now I know I would have had so much fun!!)-.
I do not know why I didn't come to this idea before, because In the past I enjoyed a lot customizing my profile in MySpace, poking people on Facebook or even uploading new fotos on Fotolog.
In any case here I am...ready to share!

I have to be out of here in 5min..so I guess it makes sense to write a "bye-bye" now , or maybe a big "see you in my/your next post" but I feel more like shouting a loud and happy:

HELLO YOU! HELLO EVERYBODY! Feels like totally great to be here!

*****



****
Hace ya algún tiempo atrás descubrí este increíble mundo de bloggers. Vale, no fue descubrirlo...en realidad siempre has sabido que estaba allí! Quiero decir, ¿Quién no ha oído hablar de BLOGS?

Las revistas inspiran en blogs los artículos que publican; las grandes marcas de moda diseñan prendas con caras de bloggers; incluso algunos de los bloggers llegan a diseñar sus propios y geniales accesorios (ver el precioso bolso de Karla's closet).

La cosa es que nunca me sentí especialmente atraida la idea de ojear los blogs de otra gente! - (¡ahora sé que me lo hubiera pasado tan bien!)-.
No sé porque no se me ocurrió antes, porque en el pasado lo pasé en grande customizando mi perfil en MySpace, haciendo guiños a amigos en Facebook o incluso subiendo fotos en Fotolog.
Sea como sea aquí estoy...lista para compartir!

Tengo que salir en 5 min...así que supongo que tendría que escribir un "bye-bye" o a lo mejor un gran "nos vemos en mi/tú próximos post", pero me siento con más ganas de despedirme con un alto y si´mpático:

HOLA! HOLA A TODOS! Sienta maravillosamente bien estar aquí!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada