8.13.2010

LOVIN' CUPCAKES




I LOVE CUPCAKES
I love their shape and all their colors.
I love the way they smell.
I love that they can be so easily baked.
 Do you like cupcakes too?

If you are lucky enough to live in the Big Apple (now there is also one in LA!) or you are planning to travel there sometime soon, do not miss Magnolia Bakery. This is the SATC girls favourite place for cupcakes!


   



In my last trip to NYC I went buying some. There was a big line but it definetily worth it. Then my friend Charlie and I took them to Central Park and we devored them in 1 minute! Yummy yummy yummy! These are the ones I bought:





Unfortunately there aren't many places in Spain where you can buy cupcakes.
In Barcelona I usually go to Fabulous Baking Co.. The cupcakes aren't the cheapest but they are super yummy. Plus the store is just as cute as a pink cupcake! ;)


  
Photo: chicandtravel.blogspot.com



All the chit-chat about cupcakes I just feel like baking some! I will find a good recipee on the web and tell you the results! Until then Love yourself and EAT SOME CUPCAKES! :)



6 comentaris:

  1. que buena pinta tiene todo! gracias por comentar guapa, los botines los puedes encontrar aqui: http://www.freepeople.com/shoes-new-shoes/solvang-clog/ lo acabo de poner en el blog porsi allguien mas se lo pregunta :) un besoo!

    ResponElimina
  2. Me encantan!son tan bonitos! en NY estaban por todas partes y a mi me daban ganas de comprarlos solo para decorar mi cocina!!

    ResponElimina
  3. hola wapisima! mil gracias por comentar! me alegra k te gustara mi borsalino!

    y la pinta k tiene toooooodo estooo! vaya tela, dan ganas de atravesar la pantalla del ordenador para coger algo jajaj

    un besin grande y buen finde!

    ResponElimina
  4. I love cupcakes too!! They're so yummy. I'm loving your blog by the way.

    come stop by and follow mine.

    http://melrod1206.wordpress.com

    melrod

    ResponElimina
  5. omg those cupcakes look amazing!!!! especially the colourful ones. god i love sweets ha!

    ResponElimina
  6. yessssss!
    i went there when i was in NYC in june
    i even went back for another cake after i'd finished eating the first!
    pure amazingness
    x

    ResponElimina