8.10.2010

UTERQÜE

Yesterday I went shopping before going to Ioga with my super boyfriend (it was our first class!).
As usual I was on a rush so I decided to go directly to Blanco to get one of the new looks that are in my wishlist for this next season (Wish List: Wish looks!).

As I walked to the place I found myself in front of the the new Inditex Group retailer, Uterqüe. So I couldn't resist and went inside to have a look.




They have these beautiful trendy accessories and precious elegant shoes!  Now I am in love with a lot of shoes and bags...(damn it! They got me again..I feel like I need new shoes when I do not have any more place to store the ones I already have).

 
These beautiful pair are going to be mine in short.
New item to be added in my wish list.
Abrigo y bolso...me los pido!



Uterqüe was launched in 2008 and they already have 64 stores located in 13 countries.
Check out if yours is one of the lucky ones because their accessories are great and the price very reasonable!

2 comentaris:

  1. i really love this store!!

    great this blog!! i will be back very soon!


    kisses from http://www.sweetstyleblog.com/

    ResponElimina