8.16.2010

Rubans et Fleurs


     What a colorful season Miu Miu brings us.
     Fantasy shoes.
     Green.
     Bows.
     Purple.
     Flower collars.
     Yellow.
     More flowers.
    Gold.


Now let me tell you which are my FAVES or the ones I would inmediately go BUYING after writing this post.
First I am adding at this very moment the beautiful golden shoes I'm showing up here. GORGEOUS!
Even though I have to confess that this season all the following shoes stole my heart.
I feel like I need them ALL, and I totally mean it!
I love that they have this black cover so you feel warm even in a cold day  (sometimes dessigners know best!).  Attention to the silver flowers...lovable! What about the bows? Extremely chic.-



Let me insist: I NEED THEM! I have so many outfits that would look super awesome with these.

For those that can't afford these great master pieces we have a temporary solution: cutomize your clothes with beautiful ribbons and flower brooches. You can find a lot of options on the web. I specially like Broochesstore. They have hundreds of brooches in different materials and shapes. If you prefer to stick to Miu Miu's idea and use felt for your designs you can check Lupin Handmade.
You can even try to make yourself a brooch! Bugs and Fishes shows you how!
Here you have some models:




The Brooch Sotre & Lupin Handmade.

MIU MIU your style!

2 comentaris:

  1. mil gracias por comentar wapisima!! me alegra que te gustaran los clones!!

    por cierto,gran post el tuyo, me encanta MIU MIU!

    un besin grande desde
    http://www.sweetstyleblog.com/

    ResponElimina