8.05.2010

WISH LIST: WISH LOOKS!

Ojeando la nueva colección de Blanco ya he decidido cual de sus los looks voy a llevar SI o SI este otoño.
Estos son de la Special Edition. All are now in my PRE-FALL WISH LIST!


This one below is quite Prada style!


When I see these beautiful items I just want the weather to change radically (at least for a week!) so I could wear them. First I'll need to take the day off to go shopping!!

These are much more casual looks. I WILL love to go the office dressed like this.
Me encantan los pantalones combinados con el jersey...son simplemente perfectos! Y los zapatos de tacón estilo OXFORD! Do not forget to tye your belt like they do: it is so trendy.


Now, about next lookbook I know I am not going to dress like this because it won't look good on me. But I wanted to add it because I think it is a good idea that you can use a summer dress  a little longer (reminds me of a plain Cavalli) with a leather jacket and a belt (especialmente me encanta este super cinturón de caballos!!).



I'll keep working on finding all the looks/clothes I need for next season!

2 comentaris:

  1. Hola!!
    La verdad es que esta "limited edition" tiene una pinta genial, el vestido de lacitos me ha encantado, lo necesito!!

    Besos!

    ResponElimina
  2. Coincido en lo del traje de lacitos.¡Tengo que hacerme con él! Tiene muchas posibilidades para un look naïf ;) Y la combinación de traje largo vaporoso con cazadora de cuero me la apunto sin lugar a dudas. ¡Besitos!

    Miss B.

    http://fashionandcheap.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina